What is a good conclusion for a geography project about meteorological instruments?

A good conclusion should wrap up your meteorological instruments project and give you one last chance to support your ideas on the topic. A conclusion allows you to make new connections and relate the findings of your project to a broader issue or new area of thought. 


Your conclusion may answer one or more of the following questions:


  • Why was my project important?

  • What knowledge or ideas do I want the reader to take away...

A good conclusion should wrap up your meteorological instruments project and give you one last chance to support your ideas on the topic. A conclusion allows you to make new connections and relate the findings of your project to a broader issue or new area of thought. 


Your conclusion may answer one or more of the following questions:


  • Why was my project important?

  • What knowledge or ideas do I want the reader to take away from my project?

  • What points do I need to fit together and synthesize?

  • Is there an action I want my reader to take after learning about my project?

  • Are there broader implications that need to be considered?

When writing a conclusion, you should avoid stating your thesis for the first time or introducing new evidence. The conclusion is a wrap-up of your project and should not include new information, just expand on the information already introduced. You should also avoid restating your thesis statement without expanding on your ideas. Finally, emotional pleas or personal information about the topic do not belong in an academic paper.


Without seeing your actual project, I cannot provide a specific conclusion for your topic, but I hope the above tips will help you come up with an outstanding conclusion based on your work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are the problems with Uganda's government?

Youth unemployment and corruption are two problems that face the Ugandan government. Modern governments all over the world face many problem...